Mariah Carey Announces World Tour The Elusive Chanteuse Show
Mariah Carey has announced the first dates for her The Elusive Chanteuse Show tour.
The new tour is her first since 2006's The Adventures of Mimi and will see Mimi performing in Japan, Asia, Malaysia, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, the Philippines, and her first-ever visit to mainland China.
"I want to experience the spontaneity and emotion that I put into this album on stage with my fans," Carey said in a press release. "I can't stop writing songs so don't be surprised if you hear a brand new song that I just wrote the night before the show in your city!"
The Elusive Chanteuse Show tour dates:
- Oct. 4 - Tokyo, Japan - Makuhari Messe Arena
-Oct. 6 - Yokohama, Japan - Yokohama Arena
- Oct. 8 - Seoul, South Korea - Olympic Gymnasium
- Oct. 10 - Beijing, China - Workers' Stadium
- Oct. 12 - Chengdu, Sichuan, China - Chengdu Stadium
- Oct. 15 - Chongqing, China - Olympic Center
- Oct. 19 - Shanghai, China - Hongkou Stadium
- Oct. 22 - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Stadium Merdeka
- Oct. 24 - Singapore - Singapore Indoor Stadium
- Oct. 26 - Taipei, Taiwan - Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center
- Oct. 28 - Manila, Philippines - Mall of Asia Arena
Copyright(c) 2014 RTTNews.com. All Rights Reserved